congragualtions to ALL YOUR PEOPLE.
no matter what you got.
IT'S OVER. SO CELEBRATE YOUR FREEDOM(:
in alphabetical order(:
ANNABELLE first as always(: i miss you LOADS in SAJC, no one to write notes to. no colouorful notes(: no rubbish no random parallels to macbeth or JLC no on-the-spot literary moments(: NO TEACHING MS LEE'S LESSON(: (: (:sorry annabelle, but when judith told me your points i thought i heard wrongly.
WHAT BELOW 17 POINTS?!! STUPID(:
haha my first reaction was
whatt?!!
then die. i'll lose to belle.
HAHA. but i didn't(:
BUT.
GO BELLE
GO GO BELLE BELLE BELLE BELLE
GO BELLE BELLE
GO GO BELLE BELLE BELLE BELLE!!
(btw, we value added to the school(: HAHA)orange is totally your colour(: and black(:(:
ELOISE(not as if you'll read this) i totally miss your lame jokes. all your "leng xiao" to your burger the bunny phrase. life in school without you to totally not the same. when i have problems, I'LL FIND YOU. cause, though it pains me to say this, YOU'RE mature*GASP* i miss your randomness, though i'll kill you when you do it for your lit essays(: ELOISE. it's your turn to come find me(: i miss you TONS. though i just saw you yesterday(: JUDITH WAY TO GO GIRL!! i knew you could do it(: now you can stay in CJC! go make new friends k BUT I'LL ALWAYS BE YOUR FRIEND(so sweet awww(: ) and remember, guys aren't that bad. just stop blushing when you talk to them. JUDITH, DO YOUR BEST IN CJC K. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL SUCCEED(: ONA! <3hahayou're a GREAT comfort to me(:come to church soon ki MISS YOU(:PAMELA!!(not that you;ll read this either(: ) haha remember choir together? i'm sorry for all the times i scolded you(: haha(: and chemistry lessons(: where we BOTH don't get what the chem teacher's talking about(: and not bringing textbooks and stuff(: anyway(: meet up soon k(: RACHEL(: (: (: haha I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT. I TOLD YOU DIDN'T I!! and when i read your results, and we were hugging and some one hugged you and another huggedme from behing and i think there was one more at the side, i was holding your results slip and the stupid person took our photograph. and i was like in the middle laa. haha it isn;t so easy to "drift" from your best friend, your glove(: it won't let you join conoeing HAHA. go sweat into your glove k. AND PLEASE STUDY, I REALLY DON'T WANT YOU TO RETAIN. <3> and somehow i forgot what colour you like HAHA. sorry. so i'll give you green(: WEILIN!! i'm sure you can make it into CJC(: i miss all your "blurness" and your "huh what"s. <3
YVONNE! don;t be so sad): you did GREAT. go wherever you want to go. AND YOU'LL BEAT THEM HANDS DOWN(:to all, congrats once again(:
WE ROCK MAN AND I WANT THAT STUPID CLIQUE SHIRT.
YES I BEAT JOANNE LEE YU LING HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SEE YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO A GOOD SCHOOL TO DO WELL!!