Thursday, January 29, 2009

[i've done 50 out of the 123 stupid things(i'm not too stupid ehh)]

Level 1
( ) Smoked A Cigarette
( ) Smoked A Cigar
( ) Kissed A Member Of The Same Sex
( ) Drank Alcohol

SO FAR: 0

Level 2
( ) Are / Been In Love
( ) Been Dumped
( ) Shoplifted
( ) Been Fired
(x) Been In A Fist Fight
YES.
hahaha
group fights are the BEST.

SO FAR: 1

Level 4
( ) Had A Crush On An Older Person
(x) Skipped School
And felt really guilty. I was waiting for ms wong to call me. HAHA.
I so cannot pon school.
( ) Slept With A Co-worker
( ) Seen Someone / Something Die

SO FAR: 2

Level 5
( ) Had / Have A Crush On One Of Your Facebook Friends
( ) Been To Paris
( ) Been To Spain
(x) Been On A Plane
Well, duh.
( ) Thrown Up From Drinking

SO FAR: 3

Level 6
(x) Eaten Sushi
( ) Been Snowboarding
( ) Met Someone BECAUSE Of Facebook
( ) Been in a Mosh Pit

SO FAR: 4

Level 7
( ) Been In An Abusive Relationship
( ) Taken Pain Killers (Tylenol counts)
( ) Love/loved Someone Who You Cant Have
(x) Laid On Your Back And Watched Cloud Shapes Go By
Really like doing that, though often I stone and not actually see what’s going past. HAHA
( ) Made A Snow Angel

SO FAR: 5

Level 8
(x) Had A Tea Party
Probably.
I think. Did we joanne?
I think we did.
(x) Flown A Kite
HOME MADE ONES!
Though to tell the truth, I can’t get them up in the air for long, whether home made or store bought ones.
Actually, my homemade ones fly better.
(x) Built A Sand Castle
HAHA
YES!
( ) Gone mudding (offroading)
(x) Played Dress Up
YES,
HAHA
With joanne dearest where we also forced people to dress up
(poor joseph)
And with my brother I think, if you count blankets as dressing up.

SO FAR: 9

Level 9
( ) Jumped Into A Pile Of Leaves
( ) Gone Sledging
(x) Cheated While Playing A Game
(x) Been Lonely
Like being lonely.
So there.
(x) Fallen Asleep At Work / School
Unfortunately.
Imagine the kilobytes of information flying past your head, winging full speed for your eyes and ears and hitting this barrier and falling away.
HAHA
I can picture it already.

SO FAR: 12

Level 10
(x) Watched The Sun Set
( ) Felt An Earthquake
If only I was a year older and in sa already. HAHA
( ) Killed A Snake

SO FAR: 13

Level 11
(x) Been Tickled
A lot. Because of someone. Tsk.
( ) Been Robbed / Vandalized
( ) Been cheated on
(x) Been Misunderstood

SO FAR: 15

Level 12
( ) Won A Contest
Ego contest?
HAHA
( ) Been Suspended From School
( ) Had Detention
( ) Been In A Car / Motorcycle Accident

SO FAR:17

Level 13
(x) Had / Have Braces
( ) Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night
(x) Danced in the moonlight
don’t ask.

SO FAR: 19

Level 14
( ) Hated The Way You Look
don't know what that is.
( ) Witnessed A Crime
( ) Pole Danced
(x) Questioned Your Heart
(x) Been obsessed with post-it notes
YES!
HAHA
Post-its forever!

SO FAR: 21

Level 15
(x) Squished Barefoot Through The Mud
Pulau ubin HAHA.
I was wearing shoes.
It’s not my fault they STAYED in the mud when I pulled my foot out.(x) Been Lost
Not really physically.
But you know.
( ) Been To The Opposite Side Of The World(x) Swam In The Ocean
Looong time ago
(x) Felt Like You Were Dyingduring school.
HAHA
SO FAR: 23

Level 16
(x) Cried Yourself To Sleep
(x) Played Cops And Robbers
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!
HAHA
And we always lost to jonathan and Joshua cause they were too fast:/
(x) Recently Colored With Crayons / Colored Pencils / Markers
Markers!
Bee!
( ) Sang Karaoke
No, but sing yes. HAHA
(x) Paid For A Meal With Only Coins
AWESOME((:

SO FAR: 27

Level 17
(x) Done Something You Told Yourself You Wouldn’t
( ) Made a Prank Phone Call
( ) Laughed Until Some Kind Of Beverage Came Out Of Your Nose
Oh gross.
( ) Kissed In The Rain

SO FAR: 28

Level 18
( ) Written A Letter To Santa Claus
(x) Watched The Sun Set/ sun rise With Someone You Care/Cared About
I care about everyone!
(x) Blown Bubbles
Of course(:
HAHA
I remember joanne and her hardening bubbles from borders.
( ) Made A Bonfire On The Beach or anywhere

SO FAR: 28Level 19
( ) Crashed A Party
( ) Have Traveled More Than 5 Days With A Car Full Of People
( ) Gone Rollerskating / Blading
(x) Had A Wish Come True
( ) Been Humped By A Monkey

SO FAR: 31

Level 20
(x) Worn Pearls
( ) Jumped Off A Bridge
( ) Screamed “Penis” or “Vagina”
( ) Swam With Dolphins..

SO FAR: 32

Level 22
(x) Got Your Tongue Stuck To A Pole/Freezer/ice Cube
HAHA
But for a short while.
( ) Kissed A Fish
(x) Worn The Opposite Sex’s Clothes
HEY, MY JACKET(S) IS(ARE) A MAN’S (MEN’S) JACKETS.
And I like them.
So go away if you have problems.
Just because someone wears clothes of the opposite gender does not mean that he/she is a trannie or homo.
That’s judging based on appearances.
And clothing.
I mean, what if they were like ivan and just can’t see the colour pink and wears a clothes that look like guys clothes but are pink?
(bad eg, I know. HAHA)
(x) Sat On A Roof Top
Small roof.

SO FAR: 35

Level 23
(x) Screamed At The Top Of Your Lungs
AWESOME I TELL YOU
I LOVE DOING THAT.
(x) Done / Attempted A One-Handed Cartwheel
The operative word here is ATTEMPTED
( ) Talked On The Phone For More Than 6 Hours
( ) Recently stayed Up for a while talking to someone you care about
Not recently.
I get chased off the phone.
HAHA

SO FAR: 37

Level 24
( ) Picked And Ate An Apple Right Off The Tree
( ) Climbed A Tree
( ) Had/Been In A Tree House
(x) Been scared To Watch Scary Movies Alone
I don’t watch scary movies!

SO FAR: 38

Level 25
( ) Believed In Ghosts
( ) Have had More Then 30 Pairs Of Shoes
( ) Gone Streaking
( ) Visited Jail

SO FAR: 38

Level 26
( ) Played Chicken
( ) Been Pushed into a pool with all your clothes on
( ) Been Told You’re Hot By A Complete Stranger
Is a classmate I don’t talk to counted.
HAHA
( ) Broken A Bone
(x) Been Easily Amused

SO FAR: 39

Level 27
( ) Caught A Fish Then Ate It Later
( ) Made A Porn Video/got asked to make one
( ) Caught A Butterfly
(x) Laughed So Hard You Cried
(x) Cried So Hard You Laughed
HAHA, the siyi disease.

SO FAR: 41

Level 28
( ) Mooned/Flashed Someone
( ) Had Someone Moon/Flash You
(x) Cheated On A Test
(x) Forgotten Someone’s Name
(x) French Braided Someones Hair
Not very successful though.
HAHA
( ) Gone Skinny Dipping
( ) Been Kicked Out Of Your House
(x) Tried to hurt yourself
I used to give myself bruises
Cause I liked to rub them.
I like the pain.
Man, that looks strange.

SO FAR: 45

Level 29
(x) Rode A Roller Coaster
( ) Went Scuba-Diving/Snorkeling
( ) Had A Cavity
NEVER HAD A CAVITY
(x) Black-Mailed Someone
I do try, but I’m too nice and never actually do it anyway.
Though I have ivan and joanne’s baby photos.
HAHA
Babier anyway for joanne
( ) Been Black MailedI’m clean.
AHAHA

SO FAR: 47

Level 31
( ) Been Used
(x) Fell Going Up The Stairs
( ) Licked A Cat
(x) Bitten Someone
(x) Licked Someone
They asked for it.
Give me your finger, I WILL do it.
And then rinse out my mouth.

SO FAR: 50

Level 32
( ) Been shot at/or at gunpoint
( ) Had sex in the rain
( ) Flattened someones tires
( ) Rode your car/truck until the gas light came on
( ) Got five dollars or less worth of gas

TOTAL: 50

lostinthought
at 10:47:00 PM

LINKSofthechain

STC Clique/Piehouse
ANNABELLEliang
ELOISElie
JUDITHlee
RACHELtan

STC choir
ahbung ying-Geok ying
kakak kitkat-Kathlyn
NENEK-Janet

08A07
Desiree
Vanessa
Rahman
Samuel
Joshua (lok)
Benedict
Elise
Leena
Denise

08A06<3
BEE (bzzt-sting)
NET (the black)

Small Saltshakers
Abigail!
Phoebe!
Victoria!

Saltshakers
Aaron
Charlene
Joshua (lui)
Joanne

um. nelson, suggest a title.
Nelson

WEBsites

what websites.

CREDits

layout
image
blogger
imageshack


THEperson

me
i wish i could fly.

RECENTposts

bleagh
sometimes, pverprotectiveness kills.
eurgh
:
(:
awesome!
tedious monotony
missing pieces
torture in schools
local poetry in motion

ARChives

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


YOURsay