Thursday, January 1, 2009

[the new year and new info]

i just realised hilary tagged me to do this.
so.

1) Thing you regret:
Not sure really. Not a lot anyway.
But definitely the ending of the year):
And no more saltshakers cell:///////
When my Fridays are early too.

2) stuff you wan to do before you die:PLAN MY FUNERAL!
I’m almost finished!
I have the songs(stuff in my handphone), the décor(dark blue, silver, gold and black balloons! With messages inside!), the service (saltshakers skit!!), the picture (char’s Christmas present!). I’m not sure what I missed out.
Oh the place.
I donno. G1 or 2 would be nice.
But highly unlikely.

3) Choices:money or life?Life. Money is meaningless!
HAHAgirl or boii:umm, specifically?
HAHA
Josh and Russell and ivan would have a hard time answering this question.

4) People you tell almost anything to:hmm.
For some reason, bee(:
Be honoured.
That’s about it.

5) Favourite things:
books((((:
And stuff that I can read
Including food labels.
HAHA
(*winks at someone*)

6) Things you have done todae:
Woke up. Read nation, ate breakfast played some of tifa’s theme computer, started hw.
If you consider 12am, saw Jolene, shook hands with Judith, saw a lot of people, mostly saltshakers big and small and went home to sleep.
HAHA

7) Things you're wearing:clothing.
Obviously.

8) Have you ever:

-date your bestfriends?
umm, they were all girls and I’m not les.
But I have gone out with dear and told her it’s a date so maybe.

- been arrested?um no?- skinny dipped?
no.

- been on limo?
unfortunately not:/

- cheated?
unfortunately yes.

- been in love?
um, no?

- been in a car accident?
no

.- broken a bone?
no.

9) Last:

- beverage:
umm, is porridge water counted?

- car ride:
Home from G2!

- movie seen:
oh goodness.
Yes man.
Yesterday.
HAHA

- phone call:
my dad.
I called to ask him where he was.

- time you cried:
not sure,
Probably during Rhema.
yeah, i'm quite certain about that.

- thing you ate:
porridge and veg and egg.

- bad thing you did:
What’s considered bad?

10) First:

- best friend:
some malay girl I don’t remember the name of.
If that doesn’t count, joanne.
(goodness!)

-pet:
probably some turtle or fish or something.

- piercing:
ears.


- crush:
no comment.

- CD:
I really don’t know.
Probably casting crowns.
Ditto for the second CD.
HAHA

- car:
Not yet!
Soon though!
(I hope)

- stuffed toy:
I have no clue.
But the one I loved the most and for the longest period of time would be this 15 inch + stuffed kangaroo with a tiny one in the pouch.

11) 5ppl tagged to do this quiz:
anyone who actually wants to.
Though for the sake of things…
Annette and berakah HAVE to do this.
Since hilary originally tagged you guys anyway.

lostinthought
at 1:44:00 PM

LINKSofthechain

STC Clique/Piehouse
ANNABELLEliang
ELOISElie
JUDITHlee
RACHELtan

STC choir
ahbung ying-Geok ying
kakak kitkat-Kathlyn
NENEK-Janet

08A07
Desiree
Vanessa
Rahman
Samuel
Joshua (lok)
Benedict
Elise
Leena
Denise

08A06<3
BEE (bzzt-sting)
NET (the black)

Small Saltshakers
Abigail!
Phoebe!
Victoria!

Saltshakers
Aaron
Charlene
Joshua (lui)
Joanne

um. nelson, suggest a title.
Nelson

WEBsites

what websites.

CREDits

layout
image
blogger
imageshack


THEperson

me
i wish i could fly.

RECENTposts

replies from the heart!
everyone of you have blessed me.
back!
can't believe rhema conference is over(for me anyw...
#@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iPersonic Personality Test
make me.
mosquitoes are annoying.they give me braille skin....
itches and ouches.
3rd person

ARChives

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011


YOURsay